Sunday, November 20, 2011

Cafe Brioche - Palo Alto

Ahh, brunch. I love me a good brunch- especially after an amazing weekend. This weekend was lots of fun. I went out into the city with some girlfriends and got to meet up with a friend from Buffalo. Sat. I walked around the Golden Gate bridge, had coffee in Sausalito, attempted to check out a Buffalo bar for the Sabres game but ended up at a Pittsburgh Steelers bar watching hockey. The day ended with an amazing authentic Italian dinner in the North Coast. I'm finally getting the hang of SF life and find myself wanting to be in the city more than Palo Alto. Sunday the weekend ended with some catching up with a friend over brunch.



Jessica and I went to Cafe Brioche off of California Avenue in Palo Alto. The rainy weather calls for the couch and Lifetime movies but I got myself together and met her for brunch. Cal. avenue hosts the Sunday Farmers market and unfortunately I didn't get my act together early enough because they were closing down shop just as we were done eating. Next Sunday. The food here was perfect. Lots of options and ammmazing Brioche. The only hiccup was the slow service.

Yay for brunch and amazing weekends!!
Hope yours was great too! :)


Cafe Brioche on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment