Friday, February 17, 2012

Palo Alto Creamery

So this was the most mediocre diner I've been to in awhile. Can you be anything but mediocre and be called a diner? Guess I set myself up for that. A friend and I decided to pick a spot near the Stanford Shopping center so we went here. It has a cute outdoor space and a typical interior. I can't say much about the food because it was , eh. But I can tell you this much ; the Oreo milkshake was pretty darn good. So good I devoured it and forgot to take a pic.If you go here just get the milkshake and save yourself from sad fries and stale bread. Gosh I get depressed when I think of sad fries. Womp, womp.







Palo Alto Creamery Downtown on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. With such a pretty menu, I would have thought it had hidden promise, too. :) Sad fries are no good though.

    ReplyDelete