Friday, October 5, 2012

Zushi Puzzle

You know what makes a meal an experience? Sharing food with people you genuinely enjoy being with. Nothing enhances the crescendo of course after course than having people around you to talk about life, politics, spirituality, you name it. To be able to go there with friends and leave the dinner table better for it. I'm reminded of meals I've had w/Chicago friends, and now here in SF w/ new faces but the familiar feeling that food brings people together. This meal was over some pretty fine sushi in the Marina district called Zushi Puzzle. I have to admit I don't remember names of each roll but one was better than the next. The staff, while abrupt at times, gets the job done. No complaints here.. I'd def. come back.









Zushi Puzzle on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment