Thursday, October 11, 2012

Birchwood Kitchen- Chicago

While brunching this weekend in Chicago we spontaneously decided to check out Birchwood Kitchen in Bucktown. I instantly liked the warm cozy neighborhood vibe once we walked in. Although there was a bit of a wait (not unlike most brunch spots in Chicago) we were ushered to the back patio for free coffee and samplings of their banana chocolate chip bread. An amuse bouche under the sun while waiting? Yes, please! The rest of the meal was in-line w/ the lovely service and cozy atmosphere. Check it out for your next brunch spot!

Birchwood Kitchen on Urbanspoon

3 comments:

  1. these are beautiful photos! The first one goes all the way through the width of the website though, instead of saying within the post. Just letting you know.

    Hello from a fellow Chicago foodie blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment! i know... blogger has been acting strange lately. :)

      Delete

  2. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete