Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ted's Hot Dogs- Buffalo, NY



Last weekend I went home to Buffalo, NY and as soon as I drove past Ted's Hot Dogs (Transit Road location is my favorite) I knew I had to make a pit-stop for an appetizer. And by appetizer, I mean 2 regular Sahlen's dog's and a foot long with the fixin's and their home made hot sauce. I've been meaning to post more about Buffalo eats but honestly every time I go to Jim's steakout or Pano's I have this weird auto reaction to start stuffing my face and totally forget about my camera. 
So here it is, a nice box of Ted's that managed to make it home to my parents kitchen, opened, and eaten in 2 seconds flat. 
I love Ted's. And if you know me, you know I have an obsession for all things Pho-like and hot dog-like. Ted's is amazing because like all dogs in Buffalo, they use Sahlen's hot dogs. This aint Vienna beef people. It's so much better. 

Ted's Jumbo Red Hots on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment