Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Alliance Bakery - Chicago



Happy birthday to me. Yay. I wish I could celebrate with a cupcake from Alliance, but sadly I'm in Cali and no such cupcakes exist. Alliance is right on Division and can be found with the always colorful cake displays in their front window. The staff is super friendly and the walls decorated with praise say a lot about this little shop. I ordered a red velvet cake for my sisters b-day a couple months back which was heavenly- so don't forget about them next time you are in need of a unique (but pricey) cake. Next door is also a little funky lounge you can chill / study at. I'm sorta in love with Alliance. Wish I had me a hazelnut cupcake and an espresso to start my first day of 27. Sigh.


Alliance Bakery & Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment