Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Noodles by Takashi - Chicago

Takashi is slowly, and deliciously, taking over Chicago. You might remember my meal last Christmas at the Takashi restaurant which was amazing (and my favorite dinner experience thus far). Takashi has a convenient noodle shop in the food court on the 7th floor of Macy's on State street. During my weekend in Chicago I got to finally have some tasty noodles. And I can't wait for the opening of the Slurping Turtle which just opened the 28th. 



The line was the shortest among the restaurants in the food court but the lure of a tasty, hearty bowl of noodles was a perfect respite from the madness of Black Friday. We got a sampling of apps - and two bowls of noodles. The broth in each of the noodle dishes were very tasty- and very different. Honestly I don't remember which was which but they both had ample broth and noodles. They could have used a bit more meat. I'm sorta obsessed with Takashi and his unique restaurants that are popping up all over the city. Now only to get him to open up shop in SF.

Noodles By Takashi Yagihashi on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment