Monday, July 25, 2011

C A L I F O R N I A

Hi! I miss you! I moved to Cali!! The Bay Area to be exact. I miss Chicago. I'm not sure what to do with my foodie self now that I no longer live in the city with the most amazing food around. In fact, I'm not really sure what to do with this blog. Tears. I don't want to give this up because I love it so much. So hang in there while I decide what direction to take. I will however keep it going with some pictures of my trip to Sausalito a few days after arriving. I didn't get to do the road trip thing so I'll just have to make up for it with mini-trips around the Bay. Enjoy.



Oh yea, we stopped for lunch!



I'm going to try to be the best blogger I can be, but please excuse my absence as I'm currently engulfed in books and journal articles. xoxo

2 comments: